Senior .NET Full-Stack Developer
We are Rubiko Tech, a newly established startup in Barcelona, Spain, founded by customer support and payment services experts from the IGaming industry. We are developing an innovative SaaS product for companies to optimise their support service workflow and quality. To grow the team, we are looking for experienced software developers and tech passionates. This is a career opportunity to being part of a new and successful product development.
As part of an Agile software development team, with a user-focus SaaS running in the cloud, the key responsibilities for the role are:
- Proactively contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance of the full-stack
- Work closely with the development team and business stakeholders with a problem-solution approach.
- Experienced with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced with modern SPA libraries/frameworks (ReactJs, VueJs, etc.)
- Experienced with .NET C# (.NET Core)
- Experienced with automated testing (unit, integration)
- Good understanding of containerization and Docker
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and Clean Code
- Good understanding of cloud-based systems (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- E.U. citizen or possessing an E.U. work visa
The following skills would also be an advantage:
- Infrastructure as Code (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Event driven architectures (EDA)
- Modular and Microservice based architectures
- .NET Blazor WASM
- Real time communication (Websockets)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Event Sourcing
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- NoSql databases (MongoDb)
Our approach to develop software
We are a collaborative and proactive team where individuals enjoy working both in the problem scope and in the solution scope in close collaboration with business experts.
We are Domain Driven Design practitioners. While we use some DDD tactical patterns (e.g: aggregates, repository, etc.) it's the DDD strategic patterns what we value the most (ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, event modeling, etc.), as it allows us to build and deliver the right software for the business needs.
We embrace DevOps as a culture, not as a role, and the development team participates in all the aspects of software development, from its conception and requirements exploring to its delivery, monitoring and maintenance.
We stick to the original Agile principles and we strive to find the best way to quickly respond to changes in business needs.
We follow a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD) with trunk-based development where automated testing (unit, integration and end to end) plays a fundamental role, along with strategies such as feature toggle, canary releases and a build-once deliver-anywhere approach.
- Health insurance
- Wellness bonus
- Remote work
- Competitive Salary - Up to 70k dependent on knowledge/experience
Full-Time / Permanent Employment Contract
We believe that well-being is a priority for everyone - not only in your private but also in your professional life. To support every employee's work-life balance, Rubiko offers a yearly wellness bonus that can be used for personal health activities. Each team member translates this into a different activity: It could be a gym membership, a sports activity such as sailing, badminton, tennis, windsurfing, cycling, a personal coaching lesson, yoga... We are all unique and define health for ourselves! That's why we want to have an individual approach to our employees' health benefits.
At Rubiko, we love to bond with the people we work with. There’s nothing better than working in an environment where you get along with each other if you ask us: That’s why we believe that team buildings do not only bring us closer and offer us the opportunity to get to know our colleagues better, but they also potentialize our work together and sharpen our company vision. We do brunches, lunches, parties, sports sessions, local cultural discoveries and fun company events. We unwind, share, enjoy and celebrate all together.
Relocation to Barcelona
We offer the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world. And, if you wish to be based in Barcelona, we offer you a relocation package that includes travel, administrative paperwork and housing.
We want to make sure your landing is smooth and stress-free.
Working Style & Company Culture
At Rubiko we work as a united team and we stay connected - good communication is key for us.
We are working fast-paced, following daily iGaming trends, operating a non-stop 24/7 support service for online players. We support each other and cherish our daily accomplishments: We are here to celebrate successes.
We make no excuses to meet up, gather virtually or message to share, and stay up to date with each other.
We create memorable moments and we are always trying to have the best times inside and outside of work!
Senior .NET Full-Stack Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Rubiko?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.