Quality Assurance Analyst
Rubiko is one of the leading online gaming industry's outsourcing partners for customer support services and payment solutions. We are searching for an experienced and performance oriented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
The Quality Assurance Analyst supports the company by designing and establishing quality standards for its services and employees. The QA Analyst strives to bring out the best in the company and ensure that processes meet the needs of the clients. It analyses data to assist other departments to develop performance and compensation plans and to improve processes and service quality.
· Assure overall quality of Customer Service and suggest continuous improvement measures.
· Perform quality reviews of service and formulate strategies to increase productivity.
· Analyse data, perform root cause analysis, and continuously find areas of improvement.
· Deliver quality and performance business reports for internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide feedback to internal operations teams and employees as required to correct quality gaps.
· Work collaboratively with all business areas and assure operations comply with quality standards and actions are in alignment.
· Support and propose projects that develop quality improvement solutions and metrics.
· Update internal knowledge base platforms as required.
· Make corrections and provide resolutions of unresolved queries as required.
· Continuously review processes to assure quality assurance is aligned with current and future business trends.
· Stay up to date in the iGaming Industry, Responsible Gaming and Anti Money Laundering Regulations, in business product and service knowledge.
· Perform in a highly skilful and efficient manner and high standards of ethics, transparency, and professionalism in handling all data and content.
Confirmed experience in Support service, track record of good performance and top quality scores.
Proficient in written English & other native support languages.
Data analysis skills and the ability to identify key trends in data and draw meaningful conclusions.
The ability to collaborate as a team player, communicate and report across different business functions.
Proficient in Excel and google G-Suit.
Great attention to detail and the ability to quickly identify anomalies.
- Quality Assurance
We believe that well-being is a priority for everyone - not only in your private but also in your professional life. To support every employee's work-life balance, Rubiko offers a yearly wellness bonus that can be used for personal health activities. Each team member translates this into a different activity: It could be a gym membership, a sports activity such as sailing, badminton, tennis, windsurfing, cycling, a personal coaching lesson, yoga... We are all unique and define health for ourselves! That's why we want to have an individual approach to our employees' health benefits.
At Rubiko, we love to bond with the people we work with. There’s nothing better than working in an environment where you get along with each other if you ask us: That’s why we believe that team buildings do not only bring us closer and offer us the opportunity to get to know our colleagues better, but they also potentialize our work together and sharpen our company vision. We do brunches, lunches, parties, sports sessions, local cultural discoveries and fun company events. We unwind, share, enjoy and celebrate all together.
Relocation to Barcelona
We offer the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world. And, if you wish to be based in Barcelona, we offer you a relocation package that includes travel, administrative paperwork and housing.
We want to make sure your landing is smooth and stress-free.
Working Style & Company Culture
At Rubiko we work as a united team and we stay connected - good communication is key for us.
We are working fast-paced, following daily iGaming trends, operating a non-stop 24/7 support service for online players. We support each other and cherish our daily accomplishments: We are here to celebrate successes.
We make no excuses to meet up, gather virtually or message to share, and stay up to date with each other.
We create memorable moments and we are always trying to have the best times inside and outside of work!
Quality Assurance Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Rubiko?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.